What Is AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computing power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Cloud is a new normal in today’s IT industry. One of the most challenging steps required to deploy an application infrastructure in the cloud involves the physics of moving data into and out of the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a number of services for moving data, and each solution offers various levels of speed, security, cost, and performance. This paper outlines the different AWS services that can help seamlessly transfer on-premises data to and from the AWS Cloud.
Experienced and highly qualified trainers having an average of 8-10 years of experience in the said industry. Also, the training content which 360DigiTMG provides is incomparable with any other training institute. We provide assignments on topic wise which makes you practise and revise the concepts on the same day and support will continue post-training.
Things You Will Learn
- Cloud Computing Technology & its Concepts
- Comparison between On-Premise & Cloud Infrastructure
- Various Advantages of Cloud Technology
- Types of Cloud Services being offered.
- Evolution of Amazon Web Services
- E Chronology & Events of AWS Cloud
- E Global Clients of AWS Cloud
- A Region and Availability Zone
- About Edge Locations
- AWS Cloud Legal & Compliance Overview
- Elastic Compute Cloud Essentials
- Configure and Deploy EC2 instances.
- Types of instances offered by AWS in EC2
- Working with Amazon Machine Image
- Elastic Block Store Volumes Use Cases
- >EBS based Snapshot
- Elastic IP Addressing
- Feature of Elastic Compute Cloud
- AWS Pricing & Calculating
- About Autoscaling & Use Cases
- Introduction to AWS Cloud Networking services
- Virtual Private Cloud Setup
- Public & Private Subnets Creation within a VPC
- Configuring Internet Gateway
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Gateway
- Use Case of NAT Gateway
- Establishing Connection between two VPCs through VPC Peering
- About Cloud Front and ways to Configure it.
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Creating S3 Bucket.
- Storages Classes in S3 Bucket
- Versioning in S3
- Static Website Hosting
- Cross-Region Replication of Data through S3
- AWS Elastic File System & its Advantages
- Configuring EFS and its Use Case
- AWS Glacier
- About RDS
- Deploying RDS Instance & Configuring it.
- Amazon Dynamo DB
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Creation of Users & Groups in IAM
- Authorization & Authentication for Users & Groups
- Multi-Factor Authentication using MFA Device
- Features of Route 53
- Configuring AWS Route 53
- AWS Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
360DigiTMG is a training and consulting firm with its global headquarters in Houston, Texas, USA. Alongside to catering to the tailored needs of students, professionals, corporates and educational institutions across multiple locations, 360DigiTMG opened its offices in multiple strategic locations such as Australia, Malaysia for the ASEAN market, Canada, UK, Romania taking into account the Eastern Europe and South Africa. In addition to these offices, 360DigiTMG believes in building and nurturing future entrepreneurs through its Franchise verticals and hence has awarded in excess of 30 franchises across the globe. This ensures that our quality education and related services reach out to all corners of the world. Furthermore, this resonates with our global strategy of catering to the needs of bridging the gap between the industry and academia globally.
- AWS Config is a fully managed service that provides you with an AWS resource inventory, configuration history, and configuration change notifications to enable security and governance. With AWS Config you can discover existing AWS resources, export a complete inventory of your AWS resources with all configuration details, and determine how a resource was configured at any point in time. These capabilities enable compliance auditing, security analysis, resource change tracking, and troubleshooting.
- The quickest way to get started with AWS Config is to use the AWS Management Console. You can turn on AWS Config in a few clicks.
- The detailed course outline is provided on the website. The training covers 30 hours of concepts in detail with unlimited Lab access.
You can use AWS to make it easier to build and manage your websites and applications.
The following are some common uses for AWS:
- Store public or private data.
- Host a dynamic website or web app. These websites include classic three-tier applications, with web, application, and database tiers.
- Support students or online training programs.
- Process business and scientific
- Classroom, Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom Training and E-learning
- Yes, we provide lifetime access to AWS videos on our state of the art LMS system to recap your concepts at your own pace and convenience.
- Instructor-led online training is an interactive model of training where you and the trainer will log in at the same time and live sessions will be done virtually. These sessions will provide scope for active interaction between you and the trainer.
- 360DigiTMG offers a blended model of learning. In this model, you can attend classroom, instructor-led live online and e-learning (recorded sessions) with a single enrolment. A combination of these 3 will produce a synergistic impact on learning. You can attend multiple Instructor-led live online sessions for one year from different trainers at no additional cost with the all-new and exclusive JUMBO PASS.
- It is a live instructor-led interactive session which is done at a specific time where you and the trainer will log in at the same time. The same session will be also recorded and access will be provided to revise, recap or watch any missed session.
- Not a problem even if you miss a live Amazon Web Services session for some reason. Every session will be recorded and access will be given to all the videos on 360DigiTMG’s state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). You can watch the recorded Amazon Web Services sessions at your own pace and convenience.
- Yes, after successfully completing the course you will be awarded a course completion certificate from 360DigiTMG.
- You can reach out to us by visiting our website and interact with our live chat support team. Our customer service representatives will assist you with all your queries. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and our Subject Matter Experts / Sales Team will clarify your queries or call us on +91 91760 11115 /+91 89391 79999.
- The different payment methods accepted by us are
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- American Express