Internet of Things
International Data Corporation (IDC) expects the installed base of the internet of things will be approximately 212 billion “things” globally and the market share pertaining to the ecosystem surrounding it to be a whopping $8.9 trillion, by the end of 2020.
About IoT Course
As a 50-hour training offered by our organization, IoT is one of the most advanced and emerging technologies, where the interaction between the machines/devices gets leveraged with software, electronics, sensors to name a few.
The primary intention of interconnecting of these devices is to provide efficiency, scalability, precision, high economic benefit etc., to name a few.
As per several surveys, more than 50 billion devices will be interconnected by 2020. Humongous amounts of data are going to be generated from those interconnected devices. We will analyze, draw insights and make actionable decisions through IoT Technology.
IoT is fast catching up the attention of the world. There are many instances where the implementation of IoT is resulting in many benefits and advantages. We are currently in the world of devices, such as Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Health Bands, etc. All these are interconnected using the Internet, resulting in deriving meaningful and actionable insights to be used for various business beneficial and crucial reasons.
The number of devices, sensors, vehicles, mobiles, etc are growing at a very rapid pace and has never been at such velocity. The prediction of 50 billion devices being interconnected by 2020 itself speaks volumes about the huge potential of opportunities this field is going to create. Per the surveys on current and future trends, there will be a huge dearth of jobs in the space of IoT. If we tap into the potential of this futuristic technology now, we can spearhead the future of this emerging technology.
Get in-depth information about the Internet of Things (IoT) from our best-in-class training and get prepared with all the tools to conquer the world of IoT.
What Type Of Real-Time Business Solutions Are Provided By IoT?
There are a lot of business problems solved by using the Internet of Things Technology. Few of the most crucial business problems are as below
1. Using the capability of IoT, we can sense the risk of a thunderstorm or hurricane by leveraging devices, data with analytical capabilities. Thereby, we can send alerts to the car/vehicle users to take precautions, which in turn results in saving Millions of dollars to the Insurance and other related companies…. Not only this, but we can also save the lives of people (which is crucial) by sending precautionary measures to them.
2. Using IoT, the satisfaction of customers in the logistics department can be improved immensely by triggering timely maintenance of vehicles before the vehicles break down (which results in the stoppage of services to the customers). This way, the proactive measures powered by IoT will lead to huge revenue profits to the customers.
We can further discuss the nuances of problem solutions during our course.
Things You Will Learn
- Concepts & Definitions
- Myth with IoT
- Business with IoT
- Carrier in IoT
- IoT Applications
- IoT system overview
- Node, Gateway, Clouds
- Why IoT is essential
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- Publish-Subscribe architecture
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on the nature, frequency and amplitude of the signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266
- Wired Communication Protocols
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Application Protocols – MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, AMQP
- Transport layer protocols – TCP vs UDP
- IP- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Public cloud vs Private cloud
- Different Services in cloud (IAAS / PAAS / SAAS)
- Importance of Cloud Computing in IOT
- Leveraging different Cloud platforms.
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations – Cost, Performance & Power Consumption tradeoffs
- Embedded C
- Setting up board
- Booting up Raspberry Pi
- Running python on Raspberry Pi, GPIO programming
- Interfacing sensors and LED (Input and output devices)
- Making a few projects
- Sending data to cloud 2 using Raspberry Pi board
- Sending data to cloud 3 using Raspberry Pi board
- Making raspberry Pi web server
- Making raspberry PI TCP client and server
- Making raspberry Pi UDP client and server
- A cloud-based temperature monitoring system using Arduino and Node MCU
- Esp8266 WIFI controlled Home automation
- Obstacle detection using IR sensor and Arduino
- Remote controlling with Node MCU
- Temperature monitoring using a Raspberry Pi as local server
- Raspberry Pi controlling Esp8266 using MQTT
- weather monitoring system using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Azure cloud
- Existing Product in Market
- Barrier in IoT
360DigiTMG Porur, is a training and consulting firm with its global headquarters in Houston, Texas, USA. Alongside to catering to the tailored needs of students, professionals, corporates and educational institutions across multiple locations, 360DigiTMG opened its offices in multiple strategic locations such as Australia, Malaysia for the ASEAN market, Canada, UK, Romania taking into account the Eastern Europe and South Africa. In addition to these offices, 360DigiTMG believes in building and nurturing future entrepreneurs through its Franchise verticals and hence has awarded in excess of 30 franchises across the globe. This ensures that our quality education and related services reach out to all corners of the world. Furthermore, this resonates with our global strategy of catering to the needs of bridging the gap between the industry and academia globally.
- Aspirants need not have in-depth knowledge on coding, but the basic understanding of code will absolutely be helpful. However, we have tailored our curriculum in such a way that it caters to the novice coding professionals.
- Absolutely not. This course is immaterial with background i..e. either you belong to Electronics & Communications or Computer Science and Information Technology. Those who have minimum graduation levels can always cope up with our state-of-the-art training material and course curriculum. This will enable the trainee to get comprehensive insights into IoT technology.
- Any aspirant who has the WILL to keep up the pace with the current and futuristic technology like IoT is the right person to get trained.
- Prior experience is not mandatory. People with good exposure towards IoT technology will be the best catch for the Industry.
- Based on several surveys, there will be a huge number of interconnected devices in the world in the coming few years. More the interconnection more will be the opportunities for the budding professionals. A large number of IoT experts would be required across industries in the near future.
- Instructor-led online training is an interactive mode of training where participants and trainer will log in at the same time and live sessions will be done virtually. These sessions will provide scope for active interaction between you and the trainer.
- 360DigiTMG offers a blended model of learning. In this model participants, can attend classroom, instructor-led live online and e-learning (recorded sessions) with a single enrollment. A combination of these 3 will produce a synergistic impact on the learning. One can attend multiple Instructor-led live online sessions for one year from different trainers at no additional cost with the all new and exclusive JUMBO PASS.
- The training is a live instructor-led interactive session done at a specific time where participants and trainer will log in at the same time. The same session will be also recorded and access will be provided to revise, recap or watch a missed session.
- You can reach out to us by visiting our website and interact with our live chat support team. Our customer service representatives will assist you with all your queries. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query. Our Subject Matter Experts / Sales Team will clarify your queries or call us on
+91 91760 11115 /+91 89391 79999.
- Not a problem even if you miss a live IoT session for some reason. Every session will be recorded and access will be given to all the videos on 360DigiTMG’s state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). You can watch the recorded IoT sessions at your own pace and convenience.
- Yes, after successfully completing the course you will be awarded a course completion certificate from 360DigiTMG.
- The different payment methods accepted by us are
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- American Express